Forget gummies. Enjoy gourmet CBD chocolate like a fine glass of wine! We source our amazing CBD oil from Northeast Kingdom Hemp, a Vermont family farm. NEK Hemp is vertically integrated, meaning they tend the product from seed to oil - growing all of their own artisan flower and performing their own CO2 extraction. The purity and magic of NEK Hemp CBD combines with those same qualities in our Central American cocoa chocolate to produce a rich balance of spirit and taste, unlike any other we've found.
Vermonters of all ages purchase Rabble-Rouser's CBD chocolate products for help with relaxation, sleep, anxiety and pain.
NEW as of 4/20 you will be able to order Rabble-Rouser CBD Chocolate and a variety of CBD products on line. Stay tuned for the new links.
Our CBD chocolate products are not currently available for online purchase. Call (802) 229-2090 to order by phone, or visit our Montpelier factory store at 64 Main Street.
CBD Chocolate Products
The Rabble-Rouser CBD dark chocolate bar ($15) contains 90mg of high-quality CBD and breaks into 18 equal-sized squares for measured consumption.
Rabble-Rouser CBD chocolate hearts ($3 each, 4 for $10) come in five flavors: dark chocolate, milk chocolate, orange dark chocolate, peppermint and caramel. Each heart contains 13mg of CBD.
How Much CBD Chocolate Should I Eat?
We recommend starting with three squares of our dark chocolate bar (15mg CBD) or one CBD chocolate heart (13mg CBD). Assess for any relaxing effects, then deciding whether you want a little more. You will discover the amount that uniquely suits your body.
Other CBD Goodness
For your cannabinoid pleasure, we also carry a range of Vermont CBD products, including dried CBD for rolling ($40), EMT Hemp oils and lotions ($12), Elmore Mountain Therapeutics CBD Rose Glow Salt Scrub ($25), and more. Learn more and purchase at our store or by phone.
Buy pure bottles of NEK Hemp CBD oil directly from the makers.
Where to Find Rabble-Rouser CBD Chocolate
You can find Rabble-Rouser's delectable CBD chocolate products at the following retail locations:
- City Market, Burlington, VT
- Healthy Living, S. Burlington, VT
- Hunger Mountain Coop, Montpelier, VT
- Jericho Market, Jericho, VT
- Morrisville Food Coop, Morrisville, VT
- Johnson Market, Johnson, VT
- Richmond Market, Richmond, VT
- Shelburne Supermarket, Shelburne, VT
- The Springfield Coop, Springfield, VT
- The Warren Store, Warren, VT
- Waterbury Village Market, VT
- Rabble-Rouser flagship factory store, Montpelier, VT
- Althea's Attic, Montpelier, VT
- Vermont Hempicurean, Brattleboro, VT
- Paradise Deli, Warren, VT
- The Original General Store, Pittsfield, VT
- Rail City Market, St. Albans, VT
- Dan & Whit's General Store, Norwich, VT
- Lake Parker Country Store, West Glover, VT
- Mehuron's Market, Waitsfield, VT
- North Country Food Coop, Plattsburgh, NY
- Green Goddess on Main, Lake Placid, NY
- Sandy's Books and Bakery, Rochester, NY
Rabble-Rouser's CBD products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We recommend consulting with a qualified medical doctor or physician when preparing a treatment plan for any and all diseases or ailments. Rabble-Rouser does not make any health claims about our products. It is especially important for those who are pregnant, nursing, chronically ill, elderly, or under age 18 to discuss the use of these products with a physician prior to consuming. You must be 18 years or older to purchase Rabble-Rouser's CBD products. The information on our website is intended to provide general information regarding our products and is not to be construed as medical advice or instruction.